Single Family Home - MOUNT DORA, FL
Great Home or Commercial Property (C-2 zoning), in downtown Mount Dora, FL. You could live upstairs in this Historical 'Mary Lenhart' home, built in 1916, and have your business downstairs. Wonderful Location for an office or retail store and ideal for just about any business. High visibility on Fifth Ave with plenty of parking! This updated office or home offers a unique combination of historic charm, modern functionality, and superior location. Property was remodeled by well-known premier builder, Sam Sadler, when it was his office. Features include welcoming wrap-around veranda with handicap access, warm wood floors, up-to-date wiring, two HVAC systems, metal roof, & 10 rooms including 2 remodeled bathrooms, 4 offices or bedrooms, kitchen, conference room or dining room, reception area or living room, and lots of storage space. Making it move in ready with almost new flooring, paint, trim decor - very nice. Plus there is plenty of parking with 9-12 spaces in front and 2-3 in the back, which is accessed from Grandview St! Come see what a great updated residence and/or commercial property in downtown Mount Dora.
Janet & Tom Shatzer of Dave Lowe Realty, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Lake County,
Vol. 41, Issue 06, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Handicapped Access
- Roof: Metal
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Parking: Oversized
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Mount Dora High,Mount Dora Middle,Round Lake Elem
- Mount Dora High,Round Lake Elem,Mount Dora Middle
- Mount Dora Middle,Mount Dora High,Round Lake Elem
- Mount Dora Middle,Round Lake Elem,Mount Dora High
- Round Lake Elem,Mount Dora High,Mount Dora Middle
- Round Lake Elem,Mount Dora Middle,Mount Dora High